Veolia maintains its position as the world leader in water services by promising to deliver a world-class level of quality to satisfy our clients.
Veolia Korea's employees are committed to complying with the corporate guidelines to supply the highest level of quality and service to our clients.
Since 2001 Veolia Korea has been developing a Quality Management System that was recognized internationally.
In 2008, Veolia Korea took a further step in its continuous improvement with the certification for the implementation of Integrated Management System (IMS), which covers all the critical aspects of our business in terms of quality, environment, and health and safety into one coherent framework.
This system will provide us with a clear and comprehensive picture of all aspects of our business, thus allowing us to work together more efficiently whilst also improving the quality of service to our clients. This will ensure that Veolia Korea continues to make progress in maintaining excellent working conditions.
Furthermore, Veolia Korea believes that this is a great opportunity to illustrate our professionalism and our commitment to the clients who put their trust in our company.
Having developed this IMS, we have committed ourselves to achieve the following objectives:
- Complying with all relevant legislation & regulations and other requirements relating to our industry in terms of Health & Safety and Environmental aspects
- Continually improving customer satisfaction and fulfillment of our contract obligations
- Improving Health & Safety practices in our activities, by assessing the risks at the workplace and implementing proper actions to ensure a safe working environment and practices
- Measuring, assessing and reducing our environmental impacts
- Continuously improving our practices and our management systems to guarantee that we remain as a reference in our industry
- Making sure that we review the efficiency of our Management System on a regular basis in our managerial committees
This policy will be communicated to all employees, clients, partners, suppliers, and contractors, and it is the duty of all employees of Veolia Korea to understand, implement and maintain this policy.
In June 2014, Veolia Korea was certified for the IMS certificate for all water projects in Korea.
- ISO 9001 standards for quality management
- ISO 14001 standards for environmental management
- OHSAS 18001 standards for Health and Safety