AN OVERVIEW OF OUR TECHNICAL PORTFOLIO
- Actiflo Sand Ballasted Clarification - Small footprint solution for clarification
- Multiflo High Rate Softening - High-rate chemical softening with sludge thickening
Evaporation & Separation
- HPD Evaporation and Crystallization technologies produce and recover valuable products and by-products, reclaim water resources and reduce effluent volume through designs that minimize energy consumption.
- Evaled - package evaporator systems, allowing high concentration ratios, good separation levels as well as recycling and a decrease in volumes to be disposed of.
- AnoxKaldnes MBBR (Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor) - Biological treatment for removal of high concentrations of BOD, COD, and VOC
- Hybas - Hybrid Biofilm: Activated Sludge combined with MBBR to achieve both reductions of organic material and nitrogen
- Anita Mox - Combines an aerobic and an anoxic process into one Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor (MBBR) for treatment of high-ammonia effluent
- Neosep - Immersed Membrane Bioreactor producing effluents suitable for water reuse and recycle
- Biostyr BAF (Biological Aerated Filter) - Removal of all biodegradable pollutants, from carbon (COD and BOD) to nitrogen (N-NH4 and N-NO3) and particulates (TSS)
Anaerobic Wastewater Treatment
- Biobed Advanced - Reactor combining the excellent performance of the UASB reactor with the cost effectiveness of an EGSB system
- Memthane Anaerobic MBR - Treatment of high-strength waste streams, maximizing COD and TSS removal and eliminating disposal costs while generating methane-rich biogas
- Upthane - Upflow Anaerobic Sludge Blanket (UASB) treatment system specifically designed for the treatment of low-strength wastewater like municipal sewage
- With its Biothane Biogas Scrubbers, Veolia also provides complementary solutions to clean the produced biogas. By making it safe to work with, it can serve as a source of renewable energy that can be utilized in the production process.
Filtration & Separation
- Hydrotech Discfilter - Simple, effective and economical filtration in small footprint, perfect for tertiary filtration, water reuse and solids removal
- Hydrotech Drumfilter - Effective filtration system for fine solids removal and product recovery in lower flows or higher solids loading conditions
Biosolids & Bioenergy
- BioCon -Thermal Drying or Biosolids Energy Recovery
- Exelys - Energy Efficient Thermal Hydrolysis Process
- Solia - Solar Drying
Water Treatment Chemicals
Hydrex water treatment chemicals include both organic and inorganic chemicals formulated to meet the individual specifications of customers in the industrial and municipal sectors:
- Physical pre-treatment of water: settling, filtration, etc.
- Physicochemical pre-treatment of water: reverse osmosis, resins, etc.
- Treatment of energy carrying fluids: cooling towers, boilers, etc.
- Drinking water production
- Process water production
- Effluent and sludge treatment, etc.
We provide sustainable water solutions.
Veolia Water Technologies specializes in water treatment solutions and provides the complete range of services required to design, build, maintain and upgrade water and wastewater treatment facilities for industrial clients and public authorities.
Veolia relies on a portfolio of 350 proprietary technologies to provide unrivaled flexibility, bringing added value to our clients. Our all-encompassing range of solutions and technologies is dedicated to increasing the value of water and wastewater resources. We ensure our clients the best possible solutions to supply high quality water, treat or reuse wastewater, produce or recover energy, extract raw materials and capitalize on by products.
From design and build to aftermarket support
Veolia has the expertise to provide a full range of solutions and services to optimize water use.
Veolia combines technologies and engineering services to develop complete water solutions delivered as packaged products or customized turnkey systems.
Our capabilities include:
- Design-Build Delivery of Integrated Systems
- Cutting-Edge Technologies
- Water Evaluations and Field Services
- Hydrex Water Treatment Chemicals
- Aftermarket Support
- Operations & Maintenance
We deliver our projects and services within a culture of safety and quality, and ensure that the final result meets our customers' needs.