Enviro Technology is a global leading water environment company that
satisfies customers with the best service in the environmental field.
Providing professional water quality analysis and water treatment technology consultation services
- As the central laboratory of Veolia Korea, it performs analysis of samples with various properties such as industrial wastewater, sewage, river water, and process water
- Analytical skills are verified and enhanced through the proficiency tests conducted annually by the National Institute of Environmental Research and inter-lab tests within the Group
- Continuous technical equipment testing and demonstration through pilot plants to optimize operations
- Precise analysis of various samples with the introduction of the latest equipment and devices per field
- Securing skilled techical workforce holding national technical qualifications
- Rapid sample receiving and analysis through a nationwide delivery system
Established in October 2013, in Songdo, Incheon, the Enviro Technology is equipped with a water quality laboratory and a water treatment pilot plant. It specializes in providing professional services for water quality analysis and water treatment technology consultation services.
Measurement and testing
On -site sampling and analysis services are offered in order to guarantee the testing quality of basic items, water pollutants, and specific harmful substances to the water quality, in accordance with the「Enforcement Rules on Environmental Examination and Inspection Act」
- Measurement of pH, BOD, COD, TOC, TN, TP
Measurement of 56 water pollutants listed in Annex 2 of the "Enforcement Rules of the Water Environment Conservation Act," including TN, TP cyanide, phenols, arsenic, cadmium, chromium, lead, manganese, copper, mercury, and others, excluding ecotoxicity and perfluorinated compound
Specific harmful substances to the water quality
Measurement of all 32 specific harmful substances to the water quality in Appendix 3 of the "Enforcement Rules of the Water Environment Conservation Act"
Quality control for verification of analysis results